We are so excited to announce this new club!! We will be learning a different technique each month--step by step!! Snacks and refreshments will be provided. All machine brands welcome~ You only need to know the basics of operating your machine and how to get designs from a USB to your machine :)
Space is limited so that we can give you the individual attention you deserve! Come build your machine embroidery skills with us!!
November's Club: Let's learn the how-to's to embroider on a tee-shirt! Stitch this design on the front or how about down the sleeve?
Bring to class:
* your embroidery machine and accessories
* Bernina oval hoop and template or a hoop and template to fit a 7" long design
* this design uses 8 colors plus black. Suggestions: hot pink, aqua, orange, bright blue, grass green, purple,
golden tan, yellow and black --or colors of your choosing.
* bobbin thread, small embroidery scissors. straight pins and tweezers
* marking pencil of choice (Frixion white Choc-o-liner, etc.)
* 12" rotary ruler (any width)
* 2 pieces of OESD Poly Mesh to fit your hoop and a 3" x 8" piece of OESD StitcH2O water soluble topping
* 505 spray adhesive
* tee-shirt (preferably pre-washed and pressed)
* USB stick to transfer design to your machine
* paper/pencil for note taking
If you prefer to stitch a design of your choosing, bring that design already loaded on your USB!!